Hello to all the wine enthusiasts from down under. I have a favor to ask. I am a long time fan of a man named Bobby fingers. If youre unfamiliar with his work I recommend his youtube channel. Its very good, he is highly skilled, and it scratches a very particular itch. To make a long story short, on the most recent episode they partnered with d'arenberg to produce a wine based on the episode. Unfortunately I am in the states and it ships only to Australia. I was hoping to connect with someone down there to maybe have a couple bottles shipped out. I would be forever in your debt, I can handle shipping and the cost of the wine, id purchase an extra so you can enjoy it as well. If anyone is interested let ne know!

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment