Hello wine Reddit. I a beer person who is trying to venture into the world of wine, especially since starting a new job that requires knowledge on the subject. I tolerate most white wine. I enjoy sparkling varieties like Prosecco and Champaign the most. Rosé is hit or miss for me. Red wine disgusts me. I want to like it, I really do, but every bottle I’ve ever opened tastes like foot to me. Like stinky feet. I’m very open minded and have been taking my coworkers recommendations because I’m determined to find ONE red wine I like, but I can’t stop tasting feet. The internet says that if wine tastes like foot, it’s probably gone bad, but all of the wine I’ve tried is fresh! Is this an acquired taste, or is something wrong with me?

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment