This is going to sound dumb, but I recently found out that I'm allergic to alcohol (similar to my dad when he was the same age that I am now). My dad cannot have any certain alcohols (drinking, hairspray, gel, etc), but he's had good luck with wine. I'm not a wine drinker, but I've tried three wines: Snoop Dogg's 19 crimes Cali Red, which I got for my birthday one time and did not enjoy, Boone's farm strawberry hill that was really good, and Oliver apple pie that was also really good. I would love to see what else I'd be interested in, even going as far as trying to make some like he does at some point (I'm just sticking with trying wines that are already made). What would you recommend?
Flavors I'm into in general: blueberry, cherry, possibly strawberry, sweeter stuff; I don't know if I'm into dry wines since I've heard they're dehydrating.

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment