Having dinner with my inlaws this weekendd and I dont really know why i volunteered to bring wine. Like i have no idea why I did that and since because I know nothing about it lol. Like most of the time I just walk around the wine section for way too long and just grab something thats not super cheap but also not like $50. And that worked so far for me I guess. But the problem is that my inlaws know wine pretty like some kind of somms and now im overthinking the whole thing. And the worst part is I dont even know what they’re making for dinner yet. And now i dont want to be a coward and backup but i dont also want to tell my wife that i have no clue what i am doing, so in few words i want to make them a good surprise, so what would you do in my situation, and can you guys help me out even if you tell me what kind of wine works in general would be perfect. The budged can be around 100$ since its a special occasion and i really want to impress them. So any kind of suggestion that you guys have i would love it to know.

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment