Hi everyone, I've got a question about wine and thought this would be a good place to ask the questions. For context I don't drink, I'm a 20F and kind of discovered I like red wine through wine tasting at my previous job. I dont drink cause alcohol tastes so bad and I've tried white, sparkling and rose and i didn't like it. I tasted a shiraz and even though its sort of bitter at the start I like how it tastes after. Now I really dont know where to start with this whole thing and people my age dont like red wine and they drink vodka and cocktails. I cant ask my older sister or my mom cause they dont drink. Im also not sure if non alcoholic wine would be a good starting point (also because im so scared for my health)but ive read online that it doesn't taste the same. I plan on being a very casual/social drinker and dont really plan on getting drunk or anything like that . Also is the headache bit true?? Any advice on this would be very helpful. Thabk you!

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.
Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn
Comments
Post a Comment