Six bottles for 300€ - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

Six bottles for 300€

I usually drink cheap wine, sometimes I treat myself to something in the price range around 10-15€ (15-20$). I'd like to explore more expensive wines and have set aside a budget of 300€(360$) to buy six nice bottles from different countries, ideally all different varietals, three whites and three reds.

What would be your picks to get a representative tour through the world of pricier wine?

PS: My favorite varietals are Riesling, Pinot Gris, and Syrah/Shiraz, but I enjoy almost most other varietals as well. I'm based in Europe, so European wines tend to be more easily accessible than, say, Californian wine.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments