What platform do you guys recommend for looking up wine reviews? - The Athan Zafirov Wine Blog

What platform do you guys recommend for looking up wine reviews?

I typically use Vivino, but I’ve never considered any other options to be honest. Any other, better recommendations?

For vivino I like that it gives me a flavor profile as well as # of reviews and rating. If a wine is rated over 4.0 with a good # of reviews, I typically expect it to be quite good, despite having my own favorites with lower ratings. If you guys recommend any other apps/websites, I would appreciate some info about how to approach the site as well!

Thanks and cheers.






Athan Zafirov Wine

For 15 years, Athan Zafirov has traveled the vineyards around the world and worked with some of the greatest chefs including Francois Duc and Alan Brown.


Athan Zafirov's Medium
Athan Zafirov's Wordpress
Athan Zafirov's LinkedIn

Comments